Here's a Christmas gift for you - the 0.8.2.0 beta. Hope you will thoroughly enjoy it.
- Prepar3D support (v1 and v2)
- CV63 Kitty Hawk (Aerosoft) support
- A history window of LSO text messages
- New aicraft types supported by default
- The AUTO and LOG options moved from the .ini file to the settings window
- CASE3 'BRC' calls replaced with 'Expected final bearing' calls
- A window for manual ball calls is extended up to 0.5 NM
- Eased IW waveoff restrictions
- A number of other minor tweaks and fixes
Also, please first read the manual (p.6) on possible SimConnect issues with Prepar3D installs.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you and your families!
There was a bug crawled into the final release, which garbled LSO comments to something unreadable and caused range errors when trying to debrief them.
Please re-download the 0.8.2 beta now free of this bug.
You can e-mail me your garbled logbook and I will convert it back to a readable form. My apologies for this inconvenience...